The frame is made from Kinesium tubing and shaped using SPF [super plastic forming] technique to fine tune the tubing for a balance of stiffness and strength at the lowest possible weight.
The seat tube at the core of the frame is optimised for lateral stiffness for maximum power transfer.
To get the benefits from extra disc brake power we’ve provided more tyre clearance - up to 28mm for more rubber on the road for more grip, less rolling resistance and a little more comfort too.
We’ve tuned the geometry also for a little more stability adding to the fun factor of this fast road bike.
The frame now features full internal routing in the down tube for a much cleaner look, to achieve this a special new BB design with integrated ports for the internal routing providing clean routing with low weight.
We have also gone back to the dependable threaded BB standard.
The inboard rear disc mount is cold forged and very minimal to accept the new flat mount brakes, an adapter to post mount is included.
To match the new frame we have the new tapered full carbon monocoque disc fork with post mount and internal hose routing with weight of 450g.
• Superlight SPF shaped Kinesium tubing, 1300g frame weight [53cm]
• Internal routing for gears and rear brake
• Di2 ready
• Tapered headtube 1”1/8 / 1” 1.5 36 x 45 integrated FSA type
• BSA threaded 68mm with cable/hose ports
• Includes Fork, Headset, Seat Clamp and 160mm Post Mount Adaptors
• QR Front and rear
• 135mm rear hub spacing
• 31.6mm seatpost [ Di2 battery post available]
• 34.9mm Seat clamp
• Braze front mech fitting