Steel is back! This competition frame is made with the legendary Columbus Spirit triple butted tubes. Entirely made in Italy. A classic look with modern details, from the tapered head tube to the monocoque carbon fork, sculpted chainstays to maximise transmission of pedaling force.
The Tig welding technique is used increases the stiffness of the frame. The Nemo lugged sleeve with integrated seat clamp connects the top tube and seat tube to the rear stays for better stress distribution and resistance in the frame.
Available in five rock and roll colours - Cherry Bomb, Yellow Moon, Black Dog, Silver Bullet and Purple Haze - the Nemo's graphics are minimal and timeless while maintaining a strong personality.
The Nemo gives you the classic comfort that can only come from a steel frame. It is hungry to eat up the miles of your race, sportive or long distance event.
New Technology The tapered head tube with Columbus monocoque FEL fork increases the reactivity of the frame and the handling of the bike. The new steel dropouts connect the rear stays, matching the angle present on different size frames. This offers an ideal weld surface for the stays, avoiding any stress concentration.
- Sizes: XS (48), S (51), M (54), L (56), XL (59), XXL (61)
- Frame: Columbus Spirit super oversize triple-butted steel tubes
- Fork: Columbus FEL 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” Carbon Monocoque
- Headset: Columbus Compass Carbon 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” (included)
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86.5mm x 41mm
- Front Derailleur: Clamp, 31.7mm (included)
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Cable Routing: External
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x25
- Frame Weight: 1800g
- Fork Weight: 350g
- Components: Campagnolo Potenza/Miche
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli DNA
- Wheelset: Miche Altur
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x25